We are so excited that designer Larissa Holland of MmmCrafts has released a wonderful new ornament series called 'Twas the Night'. The second design in the series is Mrs Claus, complete with rosy cheeks and a Christmas present!
The downloadable pattern is available for purchase at www.mmmcrafts.etsy.com. We have put together the supplies you need to get going. These supplies make one Mrs Santa in the the colour version shown in our image here - if you want to make her a different colour, please get in touch! Please note, none of these supplies kits includes the pattern - this needs to be purchased directly from MmmCrafts.
We know that you and your family will want to treasure this very special ornament so all of our packs contain our heirloom quality 100% merino wool felt, which is a pleasure to use and can stand the test of time.
- 3 sheets of 20x30cm 100% merino wool felt
- 2 smaller pieces of 100% merino wool felt
Felt and embroidery threads
- felt as above
- 5 skeins of DMC stranded cotton embroidery thread
- 1 skein of DMC Light Effects embroidery thread in silver
Felt, embroidery threads, and other supplies*
- Felt and embroidery threads as above
- seed beads
- 4mm sequins
- 3 cotton pipe cleaners (27cm)
- 1 2cm wooden bead
- 1 1cm wooden bead (for the apple/orange)
- gold ribbon (for the present)
Felt, threads, supplies and tools*
- Felt, embroidery threads, and other supplies as above
- 1 bottle Hi Tack glue
- 1 pair of micro tip scissors
*Please note, the needles shown in the image are not included.
You will also need the following:
- Sticky Fabri Solvy sabiliser (not essential but highly recommended in the pattern and helps to keep your stitching accurate and cutting precise)
- Toy filling - we have polyester or a wool version
- Larger sequins and different colour sequins for the belt - we used some from this pack
- Cardstock or stiffened felt for the present
- Cardstock for the label