Getting started with embroidery is really easy with these great quality kits by StitchPop, designed especially for kids. They make learning new skills fun and frustration-free so you’ll be a stitching whizz in no time. With this Party Cat sampler kit you'll learn back stitch, cross stitch, lazy daisy, fern and seed stitch.
StitchPop kits have everything you need to pick up a needle, chill out and create your own piece of wall art to be proud of:
- Fresh design by needlework-ace 'What Delilah Did', printed onto cotton fabric, showing you exactly where to stitch and with space for you get creative with your new stitches
- Easy-to-follow illustrated instruction booklet, tested by kids
- DMC perle cotton embroidery threads in 15 colours - pick the colours you want to use, just like colouring in!
- The perfect sized needle
- Needle threader
- Embroidery hoop for framing your masterpiece (6")
- Videos to help you along with each step and stich (find them here)
Party Cat is a level 2 kit so it's perfect for those who have done a little embroidery before, but is also great for those with some experience. Suitable for ages 8+.
Finished size - 15.5cm. Made in Great Britain.
These are educational kits and not toys. To be used under direct supervision of an adult. The kit contains a real needle and small parts.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.