- DMC Diamant Grandé
- DMC Etoile stranded cotton embroidery thread
- DMC stranded cotton embroidery threads
- DMC Light Effects Embroidery Threads
- DMC Coloris Embroidery Threads
- DMC Colour Variations embroidery thead
- DMC Satin Embroidery Thread
- DMC variegated stranded cotton embroidery threads
- DMC perle cotton threads
DMC Perlé Cotton No. 8 - 333, matches 'Violette' wool felt
DMC Perlé Cotton No. 8 is a non-divisible thread made of 2 twisted strands (around the same thickness as 3 strands of DMC stranded cotton thread). It is double mercerised, giving it a lustrous appearance. This thread is made of the finest long fibre cotton, which means it's soft and won't fluff kink or knot, making it a pleasure to stitch with.
Cotton perlé is great for a variety of embroidery work, particularly projects that require a rich effect or a raised pattern. It's also fab for kids stitching projects and smocking.
Each ball has 80m of No. 8 thread.
This colour is the best match for our 'Violette' 100% wool felt.